EMS Premium Overview
EMS Premium service has been offered for 210 countries under the agreement between Korea Post and UPS, under which the delivery for a part of routes is assigned to UPS.
- EMS Premium, as an upgraded service for EMS, is a business collaboration between Korea Post and UPS, an international private courier with worldwide logistics network.
- Customers can use EMS Premium service at every post office in Korea for 208 countries, sending up to 70 kg of documents and merchandises through UPS network.
- Contracted EMS customers and bulk mailers can be offered with discounts depending on delivery prices and item quantity. Supervisory offices of over level 5 also offer the Payment on Delivery feature, which enables addressee to pay delivery price, which is available for items destined to 145 countries, including Japan, U.S., U.K., Germany, etc.
- Delivery status and tracking is updated on our webpage.
- As for insured EMS Premium items, loss or damage are covered by UPS.
For more details on postage, customs clearance, tracking, terms & conditions by destination country, delivery, please visit our EMS Premium webpage ( www.emspremium.com ) or contact our call center (+82) 1588 5027.